Hey look, another blog post!!
Man, I can't believe it has been 4 weeks since school started. Summer break was great and we still aren't done with the season! Summer will come to an end tomorrow for us and then it will become fall (yay!). However, I can't believe that we still have 80/90 degree weather!!
For us this summer was one of the hottest on record and I only experienced part of it. For the last week in July and the first week in August I was in Michigan, where the weather was in the 70s and if I woke up early enough I would find myself shivering. I went up to there to visit my grandparents and other family members. My grandparents live in the middle of a forest and you couldn't go outside without seeing wild raspberries.
During the rest of my summer, when I wasn't visiting family, I was forced to go to my lake house almost every weekend. Sometimes I like to go there, but at times I would like to just relax. Usually what I do when I go there is hang out with my friends and go out on the lake. One of my favorite things to do on the lake is drive the Jet Ski. I am aloud to go on it alone because I have my boating license, which you only have to be 13+ to get.
Basically, my summer was pretty good, but I'm glad the hot weather is leaving soon. Remember to check back here to learn more about my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Travis
- I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas.
2 comments:
Wow... that sounds like a really nice place, with raspberries everywhere! :)
Your summer sounds like it was MUCH more relaxing than mine!!! I'm glad to hear that summers aren't always this hot here... phew! In Boston it's probably already in the 60's and 50's right now! Yes, I moved from there... it's a pretty crazy place!!! Moving is really annoying... but it's cool getting to know a new place, and Austin is really cool!
Thats really cool. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment