Monday, September 15, 2008

School and Music

Wow school is going by slow yet fast! When I look at the clock I think “This is going to take forever!!” but when I look at the calendar I think “Wow were already this far into school!?” So far taking all Pre-APs has been a little challenging but I’m getting used to it. However, usually when I get used to things they tend to get harder on me and I’m guessing this is one of those times. Currently (as of the 15th day of school) I think I’m making a decent grade in all my classes.

Something I forgot to tell you in my last post was that I LOVE music and I don’t think I could live without it. One of my hobbies (when I’m not on the computer) is writing my own music. Most of the time I write poems but I’m starting to add actual sheet music to them. Too bad the only instrument I can play is my vocal cords or I could write a complete song. I’m not sure if I mentioned it but I am in Choir and currently I’m wishing I hadn’t signed up for it. Middle school choir was a lot of fun but high school choir is just eh.

Well I have to go now! Hope you all have a good week and remember to check back here to learn more about my life!

4 comments:

sandy said...

ur cool! I LOVE music too! haha what a coinsedence (i think i spelled that wrong....) haha, Your picture is cute!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hey!
:) You ended up mentioning the music after all! :D
I say the same thing to everyone who asks me if I play instruments: "I play vocal cords..." :P I played guitar for a while but haven't had time to practice lately :(
Like you, I can't live without music!!!!!!!
Talk to you soon,
Seraina

Keira said...

I love music too! Right now, I only play my vocal chords and I played a little bit of violin in 7th grade...but I'm hopefully going to start learning the ukulele(I know, random, right?). Hope to hear from you soon!

Unknown said...

Highschool chior is still cool.espesially now in the second six weeks

I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas.