Hello random person reading my blog! I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas. I was the first person in my family to be born in Austin and I have lived here ever since. Originally my family is from Michigan and I occasionally go up there for a visit. My parents aren’t married anymore but they have remarried. I have an older sister (she is twenty-two), and older brother (who is sixteen), a younger step brother (who is thirteen) and two baby brothers (who are one and two). I also have 3 dogs and 3 love birds as my pets. Most of the time I like to play with my baby brothers. However, since I have such a big family, privacy isn’t usually an option so to get away I just pick up a book and read. I spend most of my time on the computer, talking with friends or just hanging out. I don’t play any sports in school but I do outside of school.
Wakeboarding is my main sport but I don’t do it for the school because it isn’t offered. I also play tennis but I had no room in my schedule to play it at school. This year I’m going to try and make really good grades so that I can get into a good college. I’m not really sure what I want to be when I become an adult. My choices right now are vet, psychologist, teacher and my dad wants me to be a firefighter like him.
I’m ready to go down the path my life takes me because I have already gone through so much. Well that’s my life in a nutshell! check back here to learn more about my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Travis
- I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas.
6 comments:
Hi Travis,
I'm Seraina Eldada from Anderson High School; I just moved here. I like your blog! You have very nice pictures.
I've never heard of wakeboarding, what is it? Is it a watersport? I really have no idea... ^^ Hope to hear from you soon!
Wow, how can you think music isn't important enough for your blog??? It's really cool that you write music... I've tried a few times but I'm not as creative as I wish I was... :)
Wakeboarding sounds kind of like surfing!
I was in chorus in Boston (where I moved from 3 weeks ago) for 4 years, but I don't really have time for this kind of stuff yet...
I'll keep an eye out at school too. I like the pictures by the way!
Hi, I'm Keira from Anderson high school; I like your blog! I can't believe how many brothers and sisters you have! It's cool that you do wakeboarding, I've heard that it's really hard! Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Travis(Taylor's Dude), its Spencer Williams from Anderson, your dog looks just like mine. Its a yellow lab, right? I honestly prefer tubing to wakeboarding just because my sense of balance is usually pretty bad during sports when I'm on something. At least you have a sense of balance
hey, travis that is pretty cool how you were the first of your family to be born in austin. i was just like that to. your younger sibling was really cute. hope you respond at shawn916
Hey, it's colin. i was the first of my family in austin but not Texas. I have no brothers or sisters. And i wish i could wakeboard but i don't go out to the lake that often. I want to be a vet too.
Post a Comment