Anderson is a pretty big school. There are 4 different grade levels, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. There are around 2000 kids!! It’s kind of weird to know and recognize about the 500 people in your grade and then realize that there are tons more kids!
At Anderson we have so many different clubs, class, and sports. Some of the clubs that we have are Art, Language Clubs, National Honor Society, GSA, and many more. The sports at Anderson consist of; Football, basketball, soccer, baseball, volleyball, Tennis and lacrosse (I bet I left a few out…..). Also, some of the fine art classes are choir, dance, art, band, photography, and a TON more. The teachers at Anderson are really nice and they are all unique and fun! It’s a very fun to attend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Travis
- I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas.
1 comment:
When travis says he knows 500 people he's not exagerating. Travis Knows EVERYONE!!!
Post a Comment