Every single day I used technology to help me do school work, entertain me, and keep me in contact with other people. With out it I living for me would be extremely hard. Most of the time when I am at home I am either using the computer or I'm watching TV while texting my friends, basically I use technology every moment of every day. Some of the things I use such at computers and the telephone are so big that people would struggle if they were suddenly taken away. In my opinion, they are just as big as Electricity and fire. Another piece of technology that people would struggle to live with out are automobiles. Every single day people use them to get from place to place and with out them we would basically be stranded.
~Reflection~
The first semester always goes fast for me and this last one seemed to go even quicker. Just thinking that we are already half way done with school gets me all excited. (I'm only that much closer to getting out of High school!) For this past month or so I have been writing screen plays. I write them to basically vent out all my opinions and creativity. My friends tell me that I'm a good writer and ill take their word for it but I suck at spelling and grammar. These screen plays will hopefully help my improve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Travis
- I’m Travis Watson, a student at Anderson high school which is located in Austin, Texas.
2 comments:
I agree the first semester goes really fast it's crazy.
I wish my semester went fast, it seemed to drag by that last six weeks.
Post a Comment